Person Incharge: Carrol Lawrence
- Classes conducted once a month subject to volunteer availability. The children are thought the alphabet as well as numbers. (Image 1, Image 2)
- Medical Mission At Sg.Relang With Dr. Anthony (Image).The medical mission headed by Dr.Anthony has been visiting the village for the past 3 years. The team visits the village every 4-6 months and provides the children with vitamins, head lice shampoo, de-worming medicine, toothbrush and toothpaste and other sanitary items. There has been a marked improvement on the children’s; health and hygiene.
- "Reading program at Bt.16 - headed by Noreen and Maria Leandra Desouza Cura in the little resource center we helped build." (Image 1, Image 2, Image 3)
- Click HERE For PIHDM GSC ORANG ASLI OUTREACH REPORT
- Click HERE For PIHDM ORANG ASLI OUTREACH 3rd QUARTER REPORT
CLICK HERE FOR ALBUM